New features in this version:
- Ability to add/move pins on maps.
- Grid separator lines for forms and tables
- Ability to turn flash on/off when using barcode scanner (iOS & Android)
- ECL function that does reverse geocoding (geo-coordinate => address)
- Ability to retrieve the symbolic name of the current form view.
- Web View - window.open with target=self opens in a new window – now fixed to open in the same window.
- Timeout set in Studio doesn’t take effect with RPG backend.
- 'Accept invalid SSL certificates’ will automatically turn off upon installation of RV23.
Please see http://longrange.lansa.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=469 for more information.
- RV23 for iOS requires iOS 9 (you can continue to download and run RV22 on iOS 8)